MediRox new PT Quick MRX 943 is now CE marked
We are happy to announce that the new MediRox lyophilised product version of PT Quick is now CE marked. PT Quick – or the golden standard PT test – is available in 2mL, 4mL, 5mL and 10mL filling volumes.
PT Quick in general: PT Quick is an international method used worldwide when it comes to measure prothrombin complex. Quick is a clot based method and is sensitive to the K-vitamin dependent factors, and also factor I and V. PT Quick is suitable for the screening of factors in the coagulation cascade (especially together with the APTT-method). PT Quick is also suitable for monitoring patients on anticoagulant therapy.
- MRX PT Quick is highly sensitive to reduced factor levels of II, V, VII and X, which makes it the optimal selection of reagent when monitoring the patients individual dosage of anticoagulant
- The uniqueness of the MRX PT Quick reagent is the excellent sensitivity of ISI close to 1.0
- The active ingredient in MRX PT Quick is the rabbit thromboplastin assisted by calcium
- MRX PT Quick is traceable to the most recent WHO reference thromboplastin preparation (RBT/05)
- MRX PT Quick is available in 2mL, 4mL, 5mL, and 10 mL fillings